Bear Bear Bear Bear

Phenominal.

Great animation, great story, executed really well. Overall - Top Notch. You deserve the awards.

Valhalla Knights 2 Valhalla Knights 2

Wow...

Speechless. The animation is beyond fantastic, but the artwork is beautiful, thats the thing i really noticed.

Despite the part where it freezes (which is such a shame, i was just getting into the story!!) this really is a true masterpiece, i'd personally say very close to Adam Phillips standard...and his work is simply amazing as everyone knows.

Congratulations.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Great!

The animation is what did it for me, it was smooth and clean. i would give you 10/10 but there just wasn't much depth about it.

Seems more of an experiment piece to be honest. But none the less, the style is great and animation is great!

Squidgy Squidgy

Loved it

It somewhat reminded me of asteroids, but was great none the less.

I had problems where it lagged terribly at places, but i think that was more to do with my computer being complete crap to be honest. So.

Well done!

Influenza Birds Attack! Influenza Birds Attack!

Not bad

Was kind of simple and quite hard to be honest. Perhaps you should consider adding more features to the game such as different weapons etc.

But good none the less, well done. ^-^

Worms V2 Worms V2

Pretty Nifty.

A fun yet simple game.

I like it. ^-^

Night Hour Night Hour

I liked it

Very atmospheric feel to it. Well done!

digital-musician responds:

Thanks mate. :)

8bitblues 8bitblues

Smooth

Nice work! i'm not sure i feel like this is blues...but it's still good, i can imagine it being in a Sonic game for sure. Keep it up!

PB_8bit: Darai PB_8bit: Darai

That's cool

Pretty good work, i love to see original 8-bit music. I think the basis of the song has great potential, the only problem with it being a full song is that its a bit repetitive. My advice would be to change certain sections so they still have the same groove but are different enough to keep the attention of the listener. Overall, nice work! :)

PenguinBomb responds:

ya I originally wrote this for other instruments, piano, bass guitar, string sections. so it was probably more "interesting" in it's original incarnation.

ty for listen and review!